Sunday, February 28, 2021

Character Analysis

    Ana and I have decided to do our storyboard next week when we have a clear visual of our setting and scenes. As of right now, we are watching tons of teen comedies, analyzing the openings, things in common throughout the different films, and how the characters act. All aspects in teen comedies tend to be extremely dramatized, their reactions, popularity, parties, bullying, etc. 

    As Ana and I are the main characters in our film opening we have to learn from watching these characters and learn how to really act in a teen comedy. The characters are extremely dramatic, and use strong facial expressions to make the situation clear. For example, when I wake up in the morning and start looking through the pictures, I must react very strongly and make it clear that I am in extreme shock and am anxious about my parents coming home. 

Here are some scenes from teen comedies that show the dramatic elements I am referring to:






As you can see, these movies tend to add the high school elements I mentioned before, and take them to the next level for entertainment purposes. Watching these movies is helping Ana and I get inspired and ideas for our film and the dramatic elements we will be including. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZHWdIukAse5LY-GqjsKQgVcPCvkB03OP/view