Sunday, February 21, 2021

Genre of Choice

    Ana and I finally picked our genre! As I mentioned in a previous post, this is the first step and what must be decided first. That being said, our chosen genre is... teen comedies! Being 2 teenagers ourselves, we wanted our film opening to appeal to people our age, as we tend to know what is popular and what our friends enjoy watching. Although we don't have our storyline set yet, it is a relief picking a genre after so many options and doubts we discussed. 

Here are some teen comedy film openings of movies me and my partner have loved:


Although I wasn't able to find the opening scene for The Edge of Seventeen, here is its trailer as it is one of my favorite teen comedies. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZHWdIukAse5LY-GqjsKQgVcPCvkB03OP/view